Do You Qualify for Bankruptcy?
Please fill out our debt evaluation form with your basic information, and we can see if you qualify for bankruptcy.
Consumer Proposals & Bankruptcy Vancouver: Debtor's Application Form
At Abakhan & Associates Inc., we want to make sure you leave our offices feeling that we have provided full value. Just so your initial consultation with our team runs more smoothly, we suggest that you have on hand the following important documents:
- Life insurance policies
- Two pieces of identification (i.e. birth certificate and one other ID such as driver's license or SIN card)
- RRSP statements, bonds, stocks, or other marketable securities owned by you
- ALL of your credit cards (including those that have a "zero" balance) as well as any supplementary credit cards in the possession of your spouse or others
- All documents relating to any legal actions you are involved in (i.e. writs, judgments, garnishments, wage assignments, etc.)
- Your most recent credit card statements
- Property tax assessment of any real estate owned by you
- Copy of the last tax return filed by you or on your behalf
- Documents relating to the sale of all real estate owned by you during the past 5 years
- Your most recent pay stub
- Copy of your Separation Agreement and/or Divorce Order
- Motor vehicle registrations for all vehicles registered in your name
Bankruptcy in Vancouver: Let Us Discuss Your Options
Bankruptcy is just one of many options from which you can choose to handle your debt. While bankruptcy may allow you to “start fresh,” it may not be the route for you. That’s where Abakhan & Associates come in. Our Licensed Insolvency Trustees can review your debt and discuss your options. There are options like credit consolidation and consumer proposal that may be a better course of action for you than bankruptcy. Vancouver residents can talk with one of our trustees today to learn more.